Wheel group -DGT Series
- The drive wheels Φ 125, Φ 160, Φ 200, Φ 250, Φ 315 are carbon steel moulded, the Φ 400, Φ 400 R wheels are iron casting.
- Wheels revolving on radial ball bearings permanent lubricated, the wheel Φ 400 R, increased capacity, is supplied with radial roller bearings.
- They are available in either idler operation or as drive units in combination with an Offset geared motor.
- Wheels are available in a standard version with a double flange, and can be supplied, on request, in various driving band widths in relation to the type of
the runways' rail they are intended to run on.
- Whether in idle or drive operation, the wheels are supported and contained within and electro-welded plated frame which acts as a support box for the entire group, and as an joining element between the operating end carriage frame or trolley with which the wheel group is to be assembled.